Saturday, September 10, 2005

Help for New Orleans

Like most of you, I am shocked and saddened by the events happening in one of my favorite American cities, New Orleans. For several years I have performed there, and I have many musician friends who are now struggling to get by after this disaster. If you would like to help some N'Awlins musicians, here is a link to the Jazz Foundation of America's site where you can help the New Orleans Musicians Clinic who is locating and sheltering musicians:
http://www.jazzfoundation.org/new_orleans.php

The National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences also has a fund to help musicians in need. To donate, please visit www.grammy.com and click on "MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund"

I hope you will reach out and help...


Obrigado,

Jovino

No comments: